- If you are a government agency, please submit your purchase order that includes the quantity of products, specifications of products, and list your authorized procurement officer in the purchase order.
- If you are a hospital entity, please submit a letter of intent. Please include your authorized agent, the quantity of products, specifications of products, hospital name, or hospital system you are representing. Please state if you will need any type of financing.
- If you are a private entity, please submit your purchase order that includes the quantity of products, specifications of products, authorize agent, and your business tax id number.
- If you are a new customer that has an order that is over $50,000 you must have a BCL, Escrow Account, bank, or credit account that can be verified.
- If you are a government or medical system that is not buying directly you must have an authorized agent letter that must be included with the purchase order. The letter must be signed by authorized personnel of the medical entity or government entity.
- Please provide the “Ship To” address and phone number (with attention to whom it should be addressed).
- Once submitted, an SLT representative will contact you with details regarding your order. This normally takes no more than one business day.
All Purchase orders must be emailed with an authorized signature to: email@example.com
*3M and Honeywell Products
Given that these products are still under federal guidelines, we will not be taking orders from individuals and or private firms requesting 3M and/or Honeywell products unless they are a government agency or hospital.